OUR GUIDES OBVIOUSLY THOUGHT WE NEEDED TO MEET!
I had just met her a few moments before in her office, but already she was sharing very deeply with me because she knew we were kindred spirits.
She voiced something that my clients were thinking and feeling before they started working with me.
What she said was, “As an empath you have to figure everything out for yourself about how to live your life, how to protect yourself, how to be yourself. It shouldn’t be this hard!”
She went on to say, “I love my profession, but my professional education was a horrible experience because of the bias against women… and definitely against empaths. I toughed it out, but it was awful. I love my work now but the education experience was hell. ”
- What’s true is that the culture does not support empaths.
- What’s true is that the culture encourages empaths to lurk in the background of life.
- What’s true is that the culture still discourages women from entering any number of professions that they are perfectly qualified for.
- What’s true is that the culture encourages, insists, and conditions empaths to keep feeling disempowered.
- What’s true is that the culture disrespects women, and ridicules and fears empaths, no different from when they were witch hunting.
- What’s true is that the culture has used fear of disapproval and punishment as a millstone around your neck.
My mission in life is quite simple, although not always easy.
My mission is to invite out of the shadows, every single sensitive empath who in countless ways is shrinking from, and afraid to be herself.
My mission is to help to shrink your fear, and amplify your power and confidence to be and live as your true self.
One of my responsibilities is to remind every empath I encounter that they came into this life with a Soul Plan & Purpose, and that to KEEP shrinking from it is not the Plan.
Now…shrinking from it initially IS part of the Plan, but only to serve as contrast, and as a catapult and launching pad to finding the impetus and the power to declare, “No more! I came here to be who I am, and to do what is specifically mine to do!”
The woman I quoted at the beginning of this is a respected, accomplished professional, and a beautiful, vivacious person, and yet she’s still struggling to figure out how to live her life as herself…as her empath self.
After this brief encounter, she decided to work with me.
She decided that maybe she didn’t need to figure it all out on her own.
She decided that doing this would actually be a gift to herself…one that she deserved.
If you’re a professional woman, and this resonates for you, and you would like my support and guidance please get in touch now!
Comment below, or email me the shaman mama at gmail dot com and we will chat about the best way for us to work together.