…there are treasures within you that are waiting to be discovered, lived, and celebrated? Are you ready to dive in?
When I think about the and real true passion, satisfaction and excitement I feel about my work with women over the years, here are some of the stories that come to mind….
- The married professional singer with two children, raised in a family with a long-standing generational history of dysfunction and narcissism, who after her first session no longer wanted to end her life.
- The woman who was able to finally stop a secret, decade-long relationship with a married man who was her professional superior, and now has begun her own philanthropic project…a long-held dream.
- The woman who overcame an eating disorder, healed the underlying issues and went on to have a healthy long-term love relationship, adopt a child, and work in a field she loves.
- The woman who healed destructive, compulsive habits and a dysfunctional childhood, become a yoga instructor, earned a doctoral degree, and has a beautiful partner and child.
- The woman who began to feel empowered as she claimed past-life memories of being a respected yoga master, while in this life dealing with the challenges of being legally blind and caring for her wheelchair-bound husband.
- The woman who because of her own chronic illness, was in despair about ever being able to offer her healing gifts until she realized that the population who needed what she had to offer was right under her very nose…and then she hit the ground running into success.
- The woman who was raised in a rural area with strict fundamentalist Christian values and who was able to claim her sexual identity after two unhappy marriages both leading to divorce…and a beloved child…and has been with her soulmate wife for many years now. (I actually married them!)
- The married woman with two children living an affluent lifestyle with a man she didn’t love, who started art school, left her husband, earned a BFA degree, and is an accomplished working artist.
- The woman who had created a well-established, lucrative business, and once she really listened to her soul’s promptings, made a plan, sold that business, and became a successful health and wellness coach.
There are so many more stories I could tell you, but the theme is always the same. They knew what they wanted, they weren’t sure how to go about moving forward, and yet they had the courage and the commitment to dive deep into the wounds of their past, learn how to heal them, and become so much more of the person that they came here to be and live the life that they came here to live. They had hope.
This didn’t happen in a minute. They weren’t looking for instant gratification or immediate transformation.
Notice that I’m not talking about money or cars or houses or diamond rings or exotic vacations. Honestly, while all of those things do figure in the lives of many of these women, that’s not what they were looking for. What they wanted was to claim their wholeness again. To feel safe in the world. To live authentically. To be loved and respected for who they really are in healthy relationships. To do work that felt meaningful and soulfully-driven in the world.
They came to me desperate to claim themselves, filled with unhappiness and dissatisfaction.
And they let that drive them until the tide began to turn, and then they were supported and buoyed by increasing feelings of joy and peace and happiness and satisfaction. And they began to attract the very things and people that they were dreaming about into their lives. And the rest, as they say, is history.
These are the things that excite me and keep my passion running high about my work. These are the stories that I remember over decades. Since I’ve been doing the work for almost forty years, I’ve got plenty of stories to remember that fill my heart and soul. I feel like the luckiest person in the world that I get to support and facilitate these kinds of deep and beautiful transformations. It feels like I’m the gardener and I get to watch the plant grow and bud and flower and bloom into absolute gorgeousness, each one uniquely beautiful.
And I would be most honored to accompany you on your journey.